ROOM SPRAY CARE & SAFETY
1. Highly flammable. External use only.
2. Do not ingest. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give victim a glass of water or milk.
3. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
4. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
5. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
6. Contact with product may cause eye or skin irritation. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin contact occurs, rise with water.
7. Do not dispose in drain or soil.
8. Store room sprays in a cool, dry place to retain the scent and its effectiveness. If stored correctly, room sprays should last longer than 12 months.
9. Avoid contact with wooden surfaces/tiled floors.
Spray 2-3 pumps throughout the immediate space and refresh as needed. For best results, spray onto linen fabrics approximately 30cm away for longer lasting fragrance. The aroma last up to several hours.